Saturday, January 16, 2010


Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

Romans 12:9-15

(My son took this photo while we were walking our dog last week.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Deb! What a lovely snow photo. It's very peaceful with the sun on the slant.

I hope you're finding some peace this January. Me, I haven't turned on the computer for about a week, and think I'll now turn it off for another week. :-) That creates so much quiet time for reading, painting, and listening to good music.

Blessings to you.

Deb said...

I really like your Quiet January thinking! I know you will enjoy your calm week. I also suspect that you will be rewarded immensely by your simpler lifestyle.