Thursday, January 11, 2007

A New Blog to Try


It was with sadness that I recently deleted the link to the very informative and thoughtful blog, Spunky Homeschool, because its author decided to quit writing.

I have just discovered a brand new blog, quite different from Spunky's, but written by another Christian woman whom I greatly admire. Ann Voskamp of Holy Experience has teamed up with writing buddy, Tonia, to create a new blog, The Sacred Everyday. I have added it to my list at right, precisely where Spunky's blog used to sit.

I urge you to check it out!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Note from Deb...
I have found that I prefer to spend my precious computer time reading Ann's original blog, Holy Experience. You can still access Sacred Everyday through the link in this particular post of mine, but I have deleted it from my blogroll.