Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm "It"




Kim at Mother-Lode has "tagged me," so it's my turn to be IT. To see what she wrote, go here.




Four Jobs You've Held

Doll maker
Dispatcher for university police department
Orchestra musician
Public school teacher


Four Places You've Lived

In an Ohio farmhouse
In a small town in NE Colorado where you can stand in the middle of the town and see the country in all four directions
In a suburb of the largest city between Chicago and L.A.
"On the road" for three years while my husband played in a touring Broadway show

Four Vacations You've Taken

Drove from Denver to Mexico City with my husband and cat (I wouldn't recommend it!)
Living History Farms in Des Moines, Iowa (I WOULD recommend this!)
Volcanoes National Park in Hawaii (and this!)
Laura Ingalls Wilder homestead in De Smet, South Dakota (and this!!)

Four Vehicles You've Owned

Roller Skates, complete with a key!
A Motobecane 10 speed bicycle
A red '78 Ford Fiesta--my first car
A blue cargo van (we traded the Fiesta and a Chevy Vega to get the van--and then drove it down to Mexico City, planning to live there, but...)

Four Blogs You Want to Visit and Tag

Be my guest! The more, the merrier!

No comments: