Saturday, November 08, 2008

What to Think...


We've had the flu floating around our house this week, so I've been a bit out of touch. While strolling around the blogs this afternoon, I ran across these posts that I found interesting. Although there are some disagreements among them, I find them all to be insightful.

I've never heard of this blog before, but it was linked at A Quiet Simple Life. The Thirsty Theologian blog writes Further Thoughts on the Election.

This post from Biblical Christianity blog, A Lament for America, was linked at the previous blog. I can't vouch for anything else at the site, but I found this article interesting.

Finally, this article, Conservatives Lost More Than an Election, is written by Chuck Baldwin and is linked at Tennessee Farmgirl.

It took all of my energy to make these links, so that's all for now.

No comments: